Destiny 2’s Hawkmoon exotic weapon. Incredibly, the barrel of this hand cannon bears an intricate engraving depicting a wing.
The Hawkmoon is one of many exotic weapons in Destiny 2 that exudes a sense of rarity. This hand cannon makes a welcome return from the original game, and it may deliver a devastating blow if you use it correctly or kill enough adversaries. In addition to that, there is a final shot in the chamber that receives a cumulative bonus that might result in damage exceeding 20,000 points.
There are Destiny 2 spoilers ahead, so proceed with caution. To find this Exotic weapon, you’ll need to go through a lot of effort. To impress the Crow, you’ll need to uncover a slew of golden feathers scattered around each of the planets and moons, negotiate tricky platforming parts, and complete gruelling trials.
If you want to get your hands on the Hawkmoon hand cannon, we’ll walk you through every step involved in obtaining this Exotic weapon, along with information on what it is, how it works, and where you may farm for challenge requirements.
What is Hawkmoon Exotic Hand Cannon in Destiny 2?
One of the Exotic weapons in Destiny 2 is the Hawkmoon. It’s a hand cannon that comes with the inherent characteristic ‘Paracausal Shot,’ which you can get through completing a quest. When you use any of the first seven rounds in the chamber to deliver a fatal blow or a precise hit, this skill will reward you with stacks of Paracausal Charge.
Bonus damage will be dealt dependent on the number of stacks you have. On the final round, it is important not to stow away the Hawkmoon if you want to retain the bonus.
In addition, it boasts good impact, control, and stability but a lesser reload speed and range to make up for it. With a magazine capacity of eight rounds, it is able to fire 140 rounds per minute.
The following weapons benefits are also included:
- Corkscrew Rifling: improves manoeuvrability, stability, and overall performance.
- Alloy Magazine: When the magazine is empty, the Alloy Magazine allows for faster reloading.
- Transformative: In the future, when this weapon is dropped, its rolls will be random.
- Smooth Grip: Handling Speed and Stability are slightly boosted.
How to get the Exotic Hand Cannon in Destiny 2
1). Destiny 2’s Hawkmoon can only be obtained by first visiting Spider on the Tangled Shore. A search for the five golden feathers will be required after that to complete this section of the quest.
- Just outside the Spider’s Lair is Tangled Shore . It is perched atop a transformer outside the door.
- The Sludge – European Dead Zone: Move in the direction of the Hallowed Grove lost sector. On the other hill, there is a tin building at a bit of a kink. Jump up and through the side hole to reach the feather on the ground.
- The Steppes – Cosmodrome: As soon as you spawn in the region, ascend the destroyed structure. At the top of the collapsed column is a feather nestling between steel reinforcement bars.
- Divalian Mists :The Dreaming City: Proceed to the enormous door by the Blind Well. The feather is located to the left of the gigantic door’s arch. This is the entrance that leads to the beginning of the Last Wish raid.
- Sanctuary : The Moon: Use the Archer’s Line dropzone to reach the Shrine of Oryx. Drive to the left and continue along the road until you see an open steel gate on the right. Turn right and continue through it to reach the entrance to a cave. Drop down from the entryway until you reach the Hall of Wisdom. Leftwards and in circles, avoid the enemy’s blasts. Enter the tunnel ahead and follow it as it winds its way to the Shrine of Oryx’s entrance. Proceed until you reach the large structure in the centre. A feather can be found near the door where you would hide during Nightmare Hunts.
2). Bring the feathers back to the Crow in the Tangled Shore. In the European Deadzone, he’ll ask you to perform an assignment. The Effigy of Hawkmoon, which is a golden crow, is the only notable feature about this quest.
3). In order to proceed, you must first produce 50 Power Orbs. Once you’ve made it to the Blind Well, you can start killing the opponents in this region one by one. You should be able to accomplish this stage with just one run. In your next meeting with the Crow, he’ll want you to look into some European Deadzone coordinates. There are more golden feathers to collect in this section of the task, but these are the ones that stand out.
4). Bring them all back to the Crow. After that, he’ll order you to kill as many guardians as you can, which is equivalent to 34 champions (each one contributes 1 percent or 3 percent respectively to the tally). The Dark Priestess on Hero difficulty is a wonderful area to farm champion kills in the Empire Hunts.
5). To go to the Shard area, return to the European Deadzone and follow the waypoint. The platforming will be extensive and tight, so take care. If you stick to the golden crow’s path and avoid the vents, you’ll eventually come across a chamber with a huge black ball in it. Take out the acolytes to dismantle the barrier in the midst of the battle. The Hawkmoon Exotic hand cannon can be obtained by defeating certain of the area’s bosses.