Following the successful launching of the Free Fire OB27 update, the game developers are all set to release the new version, i.e., OB28, on June 8th. The patch is set to deliver exciting features and articles, such as personality, weapons, changes in abilities, new settings options, and improvements, as declared in the patch notes.
Hence, Freefire will be down for over eight and a half hours, i.e., 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. . This article gives a manual on how users can get into the Free Fire OB28 version after it is released.
Players can follow the actions given below to install it in their devices:
Step 1: First, players will have to start Google Play Store in their devices and search for”Free Fire” with the search bar.
Otherwise, players may click on here to visit the game’s webpage on the Play Store.
Step 2: Once doing so, users need to tap on the”Update” option.
Measure 3: Free Fire OB28 update will shortly be downloaded on their own Android devices.
Players will get 2x Diamond Royale and 2x Weapon Royale vouchers as login benefits between June 9th and 13th after upgrading to the latest version. Measures for claiming them are as follows:
Open Free Fire and click on the”Calendar” icon.
Navigate through the”Events” section and tap on the”Update for rewards” section.
Following the event starts, there is a”Claim” button gift with all the respective rewards.
New Features Coming to Garena Free Fire OB68 patch
New Rank: Grandmaster
Top 1000 players will be promoted to Grandmaster rank
- Grandmaster I – Player Rank 1-100
- Grandmaster II – Player Rank 101-300
- Grandmaster III – Player Rank 301-1000
- Increase the capacity of the Training Area from 20->25
- Added airship in the social zone
- Added Bumper cars in the race track
- Leaderboard added to battle zones.
New grenade – Ice Grenade (Available in Battle Royale & Clash Squad)
- Explosion Damage: 100
- Explosion radius: 5 meters
- Ice frost radius: 5 meters
- Ice frost duration: 10 seconds
- Players inside the frost zone will have to reduce movement speed by 10%, fire rate by 20%. Also, they will 5-10 damage/s.
New weapon – Mini UZI (Available in Battle Royale & Clash Squad)
- Base Damage: 17
- Rate of fire: 0.055
- Number of bullets: 18
- Attachments: None
New character: D-Bee
- Ability: Bullet Beats – When fired while moving, movement speed increased by 5/7/9/11/13/15%, accuracy increased by 10/13/17/22/28/35%
New pet: Dr. Beanie
- Skill: Dashy Duckwalk – When in a crouching position, the movement speed increases by 30/40/60%
Are you Excited about this Patch, let us know in the comment section. Also, check out the top 5 battle royale games trending on Android.