Patch 5.10 is set to come out on November 15, 2022. It will change Fade and Cypher and make Harbor better.
Riot Games also planned to add a brand-new feature for the North American region. This feature would let the game detect and stop disruptive situations by muting player chats while they were still in-game.
Changes coming to Valorant in Patch 5.10
In the next patch, the Cascade ability of Harbor will get a boost.
As of Patch 5.10, players will be able to buy up to two Cascade charges, which will improve the Controller Agent’s effectiveness.
Cascade is basically a vision-blocking ability that lets players send a wave of water in a certain direction from the ground. When the Cascade wave reaches its maximum range of 35 metres or when it is re-equipped, it will stop and stay still for five seconds.
During the wave’s duration, any Agent, friend or foe, that touches it will be slowed by 30% for 0.6 seconds.
It is expected that a big buff for the Sentinel will improve Cypher’s place in the meta and make Sentinels in Valorant more even.
- The maximum length of a trapwire has gone from 1000 to 1500.
- Now in Cypher’s Ultimate, enemies are shown twice. There is a four-second pause between reveals. The time limit on casting on enemy corpses has been removed. The maximum distance you can cast from has gone from 1200 to 1800.
- Updated the yellow silhouette used for Cypher’s reveal on Spycam and Neural Theft. The yellow silhouette will now go away if the revealed enemy becomes visible to you. This makes it less confusing to see two versions of the enemy in different places.
- Cypher’s placed utility is no longer destroyed by allies’ AOE damage.
Riot Games hopes that making a few changes to Fade’s utility kit will make the Initiator Agents in Valorant more even.
- Nearsight’s hit time has been cut from 3.5 seconds to 2.75 seconds. Prowlers now fizzle out and don’t debuff their target if they teleport away before the end of their animation.
- The price of fade’s ultimate went up from 7 to 8.
Patch 5.10 umfasst Cypher Buffs, Anpassungen für Fade und Harbor und ein paar Fehlerbehebungen! pic.twitter.com/oIGWLVm8ha— VALORANT (@VALORANTde) November 15, 2022