Blox Fruits is a popular Roblox game that continues to receive new weapons, bosses, and other content updates. It’s an action-adventure game in which you must choose between being a pirate or marine (which has no effect other than determining your team) before entering a massive map filled with things to discover. As you explore the map, you will encounter enemies to fight, NPCs to converse with, and shops to purchase items from.
While it is an exciting feature, many new players are unaware of the level requirements or travel instructions for a specific island. Consequently, they frequently end up aimlessly circling the ocean in search of their desired location. Therefore, if you are a novice attempting to navigate to your first island, Jungle, you should head northeast from your starting island.
All Roblox Blox Fruits Islands, Locations, and Level Requirements
The First Sea or Old World
There are thirteen unique landmarks in the first sea. From your Starter Marine Island or Starter Pirate Island, you can begin exploring this world.
Starter Pirate Island/Starter Marine Island
Level Requirements: 0 to 10
Instructions: Beginning Island
Non-Player Characters on Marine Starter Island:
- Two Marines Boat Merchants
- 1 Luxury Boat Merchant
- 1 Marines Advanced Boat Dealer
- 1 Blox Fruit Dealer
- 1 Sword Merchant (who sells Katanas and Cutlasses for $1,000 each).
- You are a Marine Leader with a quest to defeat five trainees (for $350 and 250 experience).
- Trainee (level 5)
- Configure Spawn Point NPC
- Pirate Recruiter (in case you want to switch teams)
- Inventory Non-Person
Non-Player Characters on the Pirate Starter Island:
- 2 Boat Dealers
- 1 Luxury Boat Merchant
- 1 Blox Fruit Dealer
- 1 Sword Merchant (who sells Katanas and Cutlasses for $100 apiece).
- You’ve been tasked by a Bandit to kill five Bandits; your reward is $250 and 250 experience.
- Bandit (level 5)
- Configure Spawn Point NPC
- Pirate Recruiter (in case you want to switch teams) (in case you want to switch teams)
- Inventory Instruction NPC
- Level Requirements: 15 to 30
- From the Starter Island Dock, travel north-northeast to reach the Jungle, which requires levels 15 to 30 to enter. This is the initial island you will want to explore. You can attempt to purchase Blox Fruit from an NPC Adventurer in this area, who is both a Quest Giver and Blox Fruits Dealer Cousin.
- Level Requirements: 30 to 60
- From there, you can reach the Pirate Village by continuing north-northeastward from the Jungle Dock. This region requires level 30 to level 60. A Sword Dealer of the West can be found in Pirate Village, selling Dual Katana and Iron Mace. The Black Leg Teacher can also be found in Hot and Cold, Second Sea, and Castle on the Sea in addition to this region. They market a fighting technique.
- Level Requirements: 60 to 90
- The Desert can be found if you then travel eastward from the Pirate Village dock. This zone is accessible at levels 60 to 90.
- Level Requirements: 100
- You can reach the Middle Town by returning to the Starter Island and then travelling in its opposite direction. This island requires a level of 100 to access.
- Blox Fruit is sold by a variety of NPCs in Middle Town. These NPCs sell a variety of items, including weapons and inventory, in addition to Blox Fruit. Moreover, one of the NPCs in this area possesses the extremely potent Dark Blade V2 quest. The NPC you seek, Robotomeg, can be found in the house with the green roof. The quest Son Quest for Dark Blade V2 is held by this NPC. Here, in the Secret Green Roof House, you will find the King Red Head. The Second Sea NPC is present as well.
- Level Requirements: 90 to 120
- Returning to Starter Island and then travelling towards the centre of the world will lead you to the Frozen Village. This requires 90 to 120 levels to enter.
- Level Requirements: 120 to 150
- Directions: To reach the Marine Fortress from the Frozen Village, travel north from the Frozen Village docks. This zone has a level requirement between 120 and 150.
- Level Requirements: 150 to 200, with additional unlockable regions between 450 and 575.
- For the Skylands, you must have the ability to fly and then fly from the centre of the world to the floating islands in the sky. To enter these islands, you must be between levels 150 and 200, but there are other areas that require levels 450 to 575.
- Level Requirements: 190 to 275
- From the Frozen Village Dock, the Prison can be reached by travelling west. This area has a level requirement of 190 to 275.
- Level Requirements: 225 to 300
- Directions: To reach the Colosseum from the Frozen Village, head east from the Frozen Village Dock. This zone is accessible at levels 225 to 300.
- Level Requirements: 300
- If you return to the Marine Fortress, the Magma Village will be visible as a floating island directly behind the Marine Fortress. This zone requires a minimum level of 300 to enter.
- Level Requirements: 374 to 450
- Returning to the Frozen village Dock and continuing south will lead you to the Underwater city! The entrance to the city can be found close to the World’s Edge. This region is accessible at levels 374 to 450.
- Level Requirements: 625 to 700
- Directions: Fountain City is located on the floating island directly behind the Colosseum. Entering Fountain City requires a level between 625 and 700. After discovering everything in the First Sea, you can explore the Second Sea (sometimes referred to as the New World), which contains 10 different landmarks. Before you can access this area, you must complete the quests from the Military Detective NPC in the Prison POI.
Second Sea map
Kingdom of Rose
- Level Requirements: 700 to 850
- Kingdom of Rose is the starting location island in the Second Sea. Levels 700 to 850 are required to enter this area.
- Level Requirements: 700
- Usoap’s Island is located directly behind the Kingdom of Rose Point of Interest. This area requires a minimum level of 700 to enter.
- Level Requirements: 875 to 925
- Green Zone can be found by travelling north-northwest from the Kingdom of Roses Dock. This area is accessible at levels 875 to 925.
- Level Requirements: 950 to 975
- The Graveyard can be found by travelling west from the Kingdom of Roses Dock. This area requires a score between 950 and 975 to enter.
- Level Requirements: 1000 to 1050
- The Snow Mountain can be reached by travelling northward from the Kingdom of Roses Dock. Access to this region requires a level between 1000 and 1050.
Hot and Cold
- Level Requirements: 1100 to 1200
- Directions: Traveling north from the Graveyard Dock will lead you to the Hot and Cold region. This region is accessible at levels 1100 to 1200.
- Level Requirements: 1000 to 1325
- The Cursed Ship is located adjacent to the Graveyard point of interest on the western edge of the map. This zone is accessible at levels 1000 to 1325.
- Level Requirements: 1350 to 1400
- Directions: From the Dark Arena Dock, travel north to reach the Ice Castle. This region is accessible at levels 1350 to 1400.
- Level Requirements: 1425 to 1475
- The Forgotten Island can be reached by travelling northward from the Green Zone dock. This region is accessible at levels 1425 to 1475. Once you reach level 1500 or higher, you can explore the seven Third Sea islands.
- Level Requirements: 1000
- The Dark Arena can be reached by travelling north east from the Kingdom of Roses Dock. This zone requires a minimum level of 1000 to enter.
The Third Sea
To enter and explore the Third Sea, you must have a level 1500 or higher account. The final sea contains seven islands that can be explored.
- Level Requirements: 1500 to 1575
- Port Town is the starting island for the Third Sea, which requires a level between 1500 and 1575 to access.
- Level Requirements: 1575 to 1675
- Directions: To reach Hydra Island, travel north east from the Port Town Dock. This region is accessible at levels 1575 to 1675.
- Level Requirements: 1700 to 1750
- Great Tree is located adjacent to Hydra Island. The island is visible west of the Hydra Island Dock. This region is accessible at levels 1700 to 1750.
- Level Requirements: 1775 to 2000
- Directions: The Floating Turtle can be found by travelling north from the west side of the Great Tree. This area has an entry requirement of 1775 to 2000.
Castle on the Sea
- Level Requirements: None – Safe Arena
- The Castle on the Sea can be found by travelling northwest from the Port Town Dock. This area is safe and does not require a specific level to enter.
- Level Requirements: 1975 to 2075
- The Haunted Castle is located to the northwest of the Castle on the Sea Dock. This region is accessible at levels 1975 to 2075.
Sea of Treats
- Level Requirements: 2075 to 2275
- Directions: From the Great Tree Dock, proceed to the northeast.